What to expect in a KiTa job:
This is what awaits you at your KiTa job:
- Work in small but also large groups
- Collegial and constructive cooperation in an appreciative working atmosphere
- First-class induction, high pedagogical quality and great creative freedom:
- You play an essential role in shaping the pedagogical work with our children and implement common ideas on your own responsibility.
- You have the right to suggest and have a say in the selection of the pedagogical staff
- You will be given opportunities to help shape the joint set-up of our sites and the room design
What you should bring to a KiTa job:
You have completed training/studies as a pedagogue, educator, childhood educator, childcare worker, childminder, pedagogical specialist or have a comparable qualification and
- you have a broad technical knowledge and have ideally already gained practical experience
- have the ability to inspire children every day anew and to encourage them creatively
- want to develop yourself further and reflect on your own pedagogical work
- see yourself as a developmental companion for the children and as an educational partner for the parents
- you like to work in a team, but you also enjoy acting independently and on your own responsibility
What we offer KiTa employees:
- Compensation above your proven current salary level (more net from gross)
- Support through pedagogical quality management and monthly expert consultation
- Yummy Food: catering with fresh and healthy regional food
- Flat hierarchies: We see ourselves as a team in which every colleague has the same importance.
- Tax-free special benefit
- Permanent employment + 30 days of vacation and a flexible vacation schedule.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- The organization of all framework conditions of pedagogical work: You focus on the development, promotion, nutrition and care of our children – everything else is taken over by the sponsor.
Interest in company childcare with bilingual language support is growing. That’s why friends of education works with kindergartens in Munich that offer particularly attractive childcare options:
- Parents have the choice between a childcare place close to their workplace or close to home – with employer- and family-friendly opening hours, adapted to the respective family situation.
- With them, the search for a KiTa place in Munich has come to an end. Because with only nine months’ notice, they can open a KiTa in Munich wherever a new location is needed.
Its clients include well-known (DAX) companies, established medium-sized enterprises and up-and-coming young pioneers. The mix of successful Munich companies as customers and public funds makes their business model very stable and thus the jobs of the educators secure in the long term.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you.
Just send us your unsolicited application!